If you really wish to start an online selling business read the complete post, we will let you know step by step process on how to sell on Amazon even for a complete beginner.
With the increase in the use of technology and the change of the world, we have found many to move towards e-commerce marketing. E-commerce is basically selling any particular good online. E-commerce website like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Myntra, Jabong, ShopClues and many others have made a great impact on the economy and the lifestyle of every individual. Apart from this, e-commerce has eventually made our lifestyle easier and has even become a great way of earning. Now in the present time, many of the retailers and wholesalers want to sell their goods online via an e-commerce site. This is what made us choose our today’s topic to be ‘How to Sell on Amazon’.
My main goal is to bring forward the ultimate step by step process to How to sell on Amazon to you. I am completely sure that after reading this post, you will have enough information about how to start a business selling on Amazon.
Well all of us are aware that Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer shop. Not only in the UK or US but also is spread worldwide even in underdeveloped countries. All want to be part of it and that’s why we are here. Follow the steps below to check How To Start An Amazon Store for your products.
- Visit the official site of Amazon at Amazon.com.
- After Visiting the site, click on the option ‘Sell’ mentioned above. On clicking on the option, it will reconfirm you with asking for ‘Start Selling’.
- Once you click on the option ‘Start Selling’, Amazon will ask you to create an official Amazon seller account.
- After logging into your official Amazon seller account, it will ask for your legal name and below you have to agree to the terms and conditions. After completing this click on ‘Proceed.’
- Basically, of the 5 important steps, you have already completed one in the step no. 4. Now comes the information about the seller. Fill up all the information correctly without any error. Information like the address of the seller, unique display name of the seller, phone number and many others will be asked. They will send an OTP on the number you have provided. Verify the number and proceed forward. Once completed with it forward to Billing/Deposit.
- Provide all the necessary information required for Billing/Deposit and proceed to tax information.
- Well, tax information totally varies from country to country. Fill up the tax information required for you to be a seller on Amazon store.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, you have to provide the product’s information you want to sell on Amazon. Information requires the name of the good along with the selling price.
This is how you can register for being a seller on Amazon.com. After completing all the above process, you need to update your seller portal with the products and product inventory. You will get guidance from Amazon itself that how you could update your product inventory on seller portal regularly. Here you need to upload high-quality images of your product so customers can attract with product images. After successfully registration and all product uploaded now its the time to sell products on Amazon. Your products will show on amazon store with all the prices you set over there, once anyone will place an order for your product. You will get a message or email alert by Amazon regarding an order placed on Amazon. Now you need to accept a process that order. You have to pack that product and keep ready to dispatch. An executive from courier service company associated with Amazon will come to you to pick up that product. Now courier agency will look after this till delivery of the product to customer’s hand. Once the product delivered successfully you will get your products to cost from Amazon. They will credit your seller account with the amount once they get paid by the customer. The amount is always selling price deducted Amazon charges.
There are certain rules and regulation made by Amazon which every seller needs to follow. Among it, there is that the seller has to pay $39.99 + Commission on per sale per month to Amazon. Apart from it, you can credit your bank balance ones in two weeks.
Hope our article helped you to deal with ‘How to sell on Amazon’ step by step guide for the complete beginner. Help us with your feedback and posting them in the comment section below. We will try to reach your problems are as soon as possible.
You can visit our other hot topics how to make money online without paying anything best way 2017 and how to make money online from home in 2018.